February 09, 2014

Happenings Simply Created Card Kit


Okay, if My Paper Pumpkin wasn't your thing, then the Happenings Simply Created Kit just may be!    I can't believe the value in this kit!  For $18.95 you get all of the goodies to make 15 cards!  Having a set of these cards ready to go in the house would be perfect...  Happy Birthday, Thank You etc would all work on this card!
This particular kit doesn't come with a stamp set although they do offering a coordinating one.  I chose not to buy this as I have a number of other sentiment stamp sets that I was able to utilize, but if you are lacking in the sentiment department then the coordinating stamp set is a GREAT deal!  I actually used the stamp set from the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit that I'll share with you tomorrow:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit
*All other products from the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!




3 comments:

  1. I didn't see if envelopes come with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand this! Just how is a girl supposed to choose? OK. I'll get them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)