January 23, 2014

Petite Petals

I love this simple card... came together so easily!  This was one of the cards from my recent Stamp-A-Stack; the new Fresh Prints DSP stack is a big favourite of everyone that sees it... there's honestly not a pattern in the package that I don't like:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Petite Petals
Paper:Fresh Prints DSP, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Ink:Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Petite Petal Punch, 1" Circle, Scallop Circle

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)