January 26, 2014

Last Chance


Are these little guys not the cutest thing you've ever seen?  The boys have ok'd these are there Valentine's for their classmates this year.  They have an awesome little stick piece behind those arms so that your candy doesn't fall out!  I'm sorry, but I can't resist the backside on these little guys... check out my last picture!

They come in packages of 18 so I bought the boy each a girl package and a boy package to cover their classes.  These are only on sale for two more days... tomorrow is it!  I'd love to offer you a special if you place your order today! Orders must be in to me by 6pm PST.   Order one package and get 10% off, 2 packages for 15% off, 3+ for 20% off!
Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



1 comment:

  1. I bought them for my class too, love the little bums!!

    <3 Hill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)