January 30, 2014

Keeping It Clean

These were a couple of thank you cards that I made up the other day.  I've been attempting to make two cards each time I sit down with my supplies so that I don't leave all the left over bits lying around.  You can see how on one card I used the chevron border negative and the other I used the positive.  I love the clean feeling with the black, white and red:)  Which one do you prefer?  Personally I think I'm leaning towards the one on the left:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Simply Celebrate
Paper:Kaleidoscope DSP, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Ink:Real Red
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored,
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Chevron Border

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)