January 28, 2014

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge

Make sure to head over and join us for this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch challenge... man I love these!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Word Bubbles
Paper:Watercolour Wonder, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink:Gumball Green, Island Indigo
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 1/2" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle
Big Shot:Circle Framelits, Word Bubbles

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I love your card! I think the blue/green combination is so pretty. I did not purchase this paper, but I think I will now after seeing your card! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)