January 19, 2014

Fresh Prints Fanatic

I used this fabulous stamp set that is available only until January 27th... you can check out the two great stamp sets available here along with a fabulous valentine that can be given out to your children's classmate or your coworkers here
I LOVE this new Fresh Prints DSP stack... perfect size! I'm sure you'll giggle if I tell you that one of my gifts from Santa this year was a large package of Sharpies in my stocking... I've always wished that I could colour coordinate my rhinestones with my projects and with a package of sharpies I've been able to do that... pretty close in colour:)  Simply colour the rhinestone with a sharpie while it is still on the backing paper, let it dry for a minute or two and then voila!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Love You More
Paper:Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink:Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Banner Punch, Mini Heart
Big Shot:Banners Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)