January 11, 2014

Come Join My Paper Pumpkin!

Okay, I have to start this off with explaining My Paper Pumpkin.  I signed my mom up as a gift and when I was explaining to her that it would come monthly, she wanted to know how many Halloween cards I possibly thought she would need to make:)  Just so we're clear... it has nothing to do with pumpkins or Halloween:)  It is simply a monthly creating escape... sometimes occasions focused, but not on a regular basis. 

Make sure to join up with me at https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca/signup/
Thank you so much for choosing me, Angela McKay as your Stampin' UP demonstrator!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)