December 11, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #206

I love the simplicity of this card... quick and easy:)  The stamp that I used is actually made to use as a tag and has a "to and from" section on it that I didn't ink.

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the great inspiration photo this week... love the colours and shapes in it!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Joy and Love
Paper:Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink:Bermuda Bay
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Deco Label Framelits, Diagonal Stripes Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ange.
    I loved this card and I know someone else who will love it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)