December 24, 2013

Let The Fun Begin & Weekly Deals Are Here!

Okay... I'm ready!  Bring on Christmas!  Sad that it snuck up on me so quickly this year, but I'm going to enjoy the holidays now:)  Hubby is working today and I'm off with the boys and my parents to our annual Christmas Eve morning shop to Granville Island:)  Big family dinner tonight:)  I've got all kinds of goodies ready to share with you over the next few days as we we head towards the launch of the new Occasions catty...but for now, here's this week's DEALS from SU!!!!!!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Perfect Pennants
Paper:Crumb Cake
Ink:Crumb Cake
Embellishments:Retro Fresh This & That Washi Tape, Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)