December 03, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #174 ~ Colour Challenge

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to play with us this week... what a fun colour combo!  I vowed I wasn't going to buy this Perfect Blend stamp set... I thought it was ADORABLE but was use would I have for it???  Well, I gave in 7 months after it came out and I'm glad that I did!  Don't have it?  Well grab it today from me for a 24 hours flash sale price of $13 including your tax and shipping to me:)

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Perfect Blend
Paper:Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink:Basic Black
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Diagonal Stripes Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. I love your coffee card! The stripes and dots give it a "caffeinated" look :) I look at all the cute samples and keep trying to talk myself into it, too. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute coffee card! I too love coffee and totally relate to the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)