September 03, 2013

More Photopolymer


This stunning card was one that I CASE'd out of the Stampin' Success magazine that is sent out to Stampin' Up demonstrators.  It is full of stunning cards and ideas:)  This is a technique worth trying!  I stamped the image on the watercolour paper with my Whisper White craft ink and then embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I used my thinlits die to punch the chevron accent in the card front.  Finally, I used my aquapainter and Pool Party ink to paint the front of the watercolour paper.  All I had left to do was wipe any residual ink off of the embossed portion used a kleenex.  I think that the stitching is the perfect final touch!  What do you think?
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Another Thank You Photopolymer
Paper:Watercolour Paper, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink:Whisper White Craft Ink
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Circle Card Thinlits Die

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)