September 28, 2013

Mojo Monday Sketch

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for this quick and easy Christmas card:)  I love this hostess set... this is definitely one worth placing a $200 order or hosting a workshop to get hold of it:)  I'm away and didn't grab my word window punch so I used my jewelry tag punch to make this fun little tab for my sentiment:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Warmth and Wonder
Paper:Coastal Cabana, Frosty Day DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White
Ink:Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/4" circle, 1 3/6" Circle, jewelry tag punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a whole lotta bling on this card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ange....esp the clever wee sentiment tag.....must keep that one stored away.....LOVE it. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)