August 31, 2013

Photopolymer Special For You:)


I was working on my Thank You cards for September and I pulled out the new Photopolymer Stamp Set, Another Thank You.  It is awesome!  I love the variety of thank you sentiments and fonts it contains.

I pulled out the new Envelope Punch Board that is being released in just one more day so that I could make a sweet little coordinated envelope... oh boy... you're in trouble!  It is totally addictive!

I've got an order going in tonight and I'd love to give you 15% off of this great new stamp set.  Haven't tried the new photopolymer stamps?  Well this is the perfect opportunity!  Make sure to email me your order no later than 8pm PST tonight!
Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Simply Stars, Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
Paper:Whisper White, Retired Melon Mambo DSP
Ink:Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black Stazon
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestone
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Envelope Punch Board
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Envelope Framelits
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)