August 02, 2013

Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Kit


This simple yet  stunning Christmas card was created using the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Bundle!  Purchase the Merry Little Christmas and Bundle from me in the month of July and purchase as many additional packages of the cards as you'd like at 15% off!  The only additional supplies necessary to create these cards are adhesive and Real Red and Coastal Cabana ink.  If you're like me and have a HUGE list of people to send Christmas cards to, this is an IDEAL solution!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Merry Little Christmas
Paper:Merry Little Christmas Card Simply Created Kit
Ink:Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Embellishments:Merry Little Christmas Card Simply Created Kit
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. I put my order in for this kit this morning! I'm so excited to power through the bazillions of cards I have to make this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Ange. Love this idea. Colours also so v v pretty....non trad is v v appealing. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)