August 26, 2013

Merry Little Christmas... A Favourite


Today's card was a simple one made using some more gorgeous products from the Holiday catalogue.  I can't wait to share these fabulous products with you at my upcoming Open House on September 8th!  Don't forget to RSVP so that I've got a make-n-take ready for you!  Bring a friend who is new to my business and you'll go home with a special make-n-take in addition to the one make while at the Open House:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Merry Little Christmas, Festive Flurry
Paper:Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Ink:Island Indigo, Pool Party
Embellishments:Candy Dots, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Snow Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Festive Flurry Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)