August 22, 2013

August My Paper Pumpkin Kit

Okay.... no laughing... quick video of what you can expect with a typical My Paper Pumpkin kit... excuse the sideways filming:)  None of the cards that I created were as shown on the packaging, but I wanted you to see that as you become more comfortable with the kits that you can literally start to think outside the box.  The only thing that I added that wasn't in the kit was the little rhinestones on the centers of the bike tires... couldn't resist:)

Don't miss out on the My Paper Pumpkin promo... you'll be sad!
Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order

Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)