July 17, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge




This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was a beautiful inspiration photo.  I was instantly drawn to the top image and decided to keep it simple:)  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the other creations:)
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Express Yourself, Flower Fancy
Paper:Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink:Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Pistacchio Pudding
Embellishments:Neutrals, Brights and Subtles Candy Dots
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Pansy Punch
Big Shot:Envelope Liner Framelit
My Digital Studio:
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. So need to get off my tukas and get this set Ange. I love this breezy card. Stunning. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)