July 31, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #187~ Christmas in July


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is always one of my favourites... Christmas in July!  Somehow this seems to be the time that I am most motivated to work on my Christmas cards:)  Make sure to head over and play with us this week!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Joy to the World, Festive Flurry
Paper:Silver Foil Paper, Whisper White
Ink:Metallic Encore Silver
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: New Chevron Border Punch
Big Shot:Festive Flurry Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Looks so fab Ange. Well done. Can't believe we have to think abt Chrissy cards already!!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)