July 20, 2013

Scrapbook Swap Share

This was the 12x12 page that I created as part of an organized 12x12 scrapbook swap that I took part in while at Convention.  I had to make 14 of these:)  Cutting out those little suitcases and arrows got a little tedious by the end:)  I can't wait to share some of the gorgeous swaps that I received with you!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Around the World
Paper:I Am Me DSP, Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Pool Party, Real Red
Embellishments:Subtles Designer Buttons, Candy Dots
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1" Circle
Big Shot:Chalk Talk Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)