July 15, 2013

Playing With Some New Goodies

I'm so excited to say that I've actually got nine days of cards ready to post:)  I've been working like a mad woman at our summer house to get it finished... floored the upstairs two days ago and yesterday was a recovery day... PLAYTIME:)  I'm off to convention on Thursday so I really wanted some cards ready to go and I've also got my swap cards/ scrapbook pages ready to share with you:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Halloween Bash
Paper:Witches Brew DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie
Ink:Summer Starfruit, Basic Black
Embellishments:Retired ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Bat Punch (retired), Ticket Duo Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I was SO wondering what the halloween DP would look like, and you made it look terrific. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)