July 18, 2013

Freshly Made Christmas In July


Quick post today... I'm off to Stampin' Up's annual convention with two of my amazing friends and customers!  Can't wait to share with you:)  This was the swap card that I knocked 30 off of the two day sbefore we left... where does the time go:)
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Festive Flurry, Joy To the World
Paper:Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Embellishments:Brights Candy Dots, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Festive Flurry Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)