June 14, 2013

Six Sided Sampler CASE

Can't for the life of me find where I saw the original of this card, but this was my take on it:)  I'm LOVING the new Six Sided Sampler stamp set and punch!

BUY the SIX Sided Sampler Bundle before June 15th at 9pm and I'd love to give you the Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing folder for free!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Six Sided Sampler
Paper:Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake
Ink:Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Black Stazon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Large Oval, Hexagon
Big Shot:Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Sooooo love this....looks like it'd go together real quick too Ange. Brilliantly done. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)