June 02, 2013

Great Sport Stamp Set of the Day

First off, thank you to all the amazing people  who came out to my Retirement Sale yesterday!  It was a great success and it was fabulous getting to meet all the new faces that I've been emailing with recently!  If you missed the retirement sale, please feel free to click on the links above for retired items and let me know what you'd like.  You'll earn $$$$$ towards my new catty Open House next Sunday May 9th from 1:30-3:30pm!  Your first $50 spent on retired items earns you a $10 GC to be redeemed at my Open House and every $25 spent after that earns you another $5!

Today's card uses a favourite stamp set of mine, Great Sport.  This stamp set is perfect for anyone who has children involved in sports.  It is perfect for scrapbook pages and cards!  Now that I've said that I'm envisioning a scrapbook page...  let's hope for some playtime today!

I know that we've all had fun with the "Stamp Set of the Day" deal in the past few weeks, so in appreciation for all you're doing to get me closer to my goal, I'll continue it into the month of June.  

From now until June 3rd at 9pm, you will receive 25% off of the merchandise value of the Great Sport stamp set when you place an order of $30 or more!  Grab your new catty and add some of those awesome Candy Dots!!!!

My order for the new catty was placed Friday so I'm waiting patiently.... yeah right... for it to arrive!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Bitty Banners, Great Sport
Paper:Whisper White, Basic Black, Brights DSP Stack, Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink:Basic Black, ,Real Red
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored,
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/8" circle
Big Shot:Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)