May 08, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge


Are you sick of it yet?  I'm loving this gorgeous new stamp set and all of the cards that I've created with it!  This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is an inspiration photo... I loved the colours, probably a little more Pool Party than Coastal Cabana, but I really wanted to bust the new colour out:) The little flags on the cupcakes instantly made me think of the Banner Greetings stamp set which is a hostess set from the upcoming catty!    Head over and check out the other design team samples and come play with us!  This particular card is for an awesome member of my downline who just achieved her Senior Associate status!  Congrats Brenda!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Banner Greetings, Mosaic Madness
Paper:Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink:Coastal Cabana
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Mosiac Punch
Big Shot:Textured impressions Mosaic Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, this is a beauty! I MUST play with my new set....it is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooooooo hanging out for pre order on this. There is NOTHING that I hate done with this set. Great KISS card Ange. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind if I cased your card to use for swap at convention?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)