May 26, 2013

Scrapbook Sunday



As I mentioned the other day, I've been knocking off the 2 page layouts right left and center when up at my summer house.  There is something about my new craft room that is INSANELY inspiring.  It's bright and spacious... my dream room!  Unfortunately I don't get back up there for five weeks now, but I've got some great pages done to share with you.  Although these Simply Scrappin' Kits may not be available anymore... hopefully they'll provide you with some inspiration for your own pages:)  There are also the four fabulous Simply Scrappin' Kits in the current catty for you to take advantage of for one more week... less if they sell out!

I'd love to give you 30% off of any Simply Scrappin' Kits until tomorrow evening at 9pm!  They are on page 167-168 of the current catty!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)