May 04, 2013

New Catty Sneak Peak:)

Wow!  I don't even know how to explain to you have fabulous the new catty is... guess the only way to know is to get your hands on one!  My Open House is coming up quickly!  June 1st to be exact!  All of my wonderful club ladies will get the opportunity to enter 30 minutes early so if you're not already part of my clubs this should be reason enough to join:)

Featured here are three gorgeous new products that as a demonstrator I was able to preorder!  If you can't wait either, drop me a line or give me a call and I'll explain to you how you can get the new catty in your hands now as well as get $195 in product for $125, plus get 30% off of your first order you place after that!



Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Label Love
Paper:Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Soho Subway DSP
Ink:Early Espresso
Embellishments:Island Indigo SAB ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Artisan Label

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)