May 11, 2013

Delicate Doilies Catty CASE:)

This card is one of the samples from my upcoming Stamp-a-stack at the end of May:)  I cased it from the upcoming 2013/2014 annual catalogue, but had to make some adjustments as I don't have access to all the products used on the card yet, specifically the new Designer Buttons!  I was so sad to see the Bitty Buttons and Punch Pack on the retirement list as they are always my "go to" when I don't have a button in the right colour:)  This was one that I stocked up on in my list of retired products that I was ordering:)

Watch for my annual New Catty Launch Party and Retirement Sale!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Delicate Doilies, Bring On the Cake
Paper:Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink:Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Embellishments:Bitty Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored,
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Bitty Punch Pack
Big Shot:Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)