May 17, 2013

CASE using My Paper Pumpkin Exclusive Stamp

This quick and effective card was CASE'd from jillsink.com:)  I switched up the sentiment to one that a love from the My Paper Pumpkin kits!  I love it!  My next kit is should be arriving today... I will admit that it's a little like Christmas waiting to see what will be in it!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Exclusive to My Paper Pumpkin Kit
Paper:Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo
Ink:Early Espresso
Embellishments:Basic Pearls
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Elegant BUtterfly
Big Shot:Stitches Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)