May 14, 2013

Bandstand Blast and a 48 Hour PROMO


Don't know if you've had a chance to play with the Bandstand Simply Scrappin' Kit in the current catty but it is AWESOME!!!!  The colours are so bright and happy:)  I got some time on Mother's Day to sit down and play and this was one of SEVEN 12x12-2 page spreads that I got to make:)  I still can't figure out how to photograph as it always makes it look like things aren't on straight, but I PROMISE, they are:)  You'll notice that Simply Scrappin' Kits are missing from the upcoming 2013/2014 catty so if these are something you'd like grab them now!

AS PROMISED PROMO:  For the next 48 hours I'd love to offer you 25% off of all Simply Scrappin' Kits from the current catty!  Don't miss out! 

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout - may just have to CASE this for my 2012 albums! Thank you so much for sharing, J/x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)