May 19, 2013

A Little Of "This and That"

I'm not normally a fan of mixing my retired products with my current product, but when you're away with little supplies you just have to make do:)  This is the gorgeous new This and That DSP that will be available in the upcoming catty in just 12 days!  I used the "Loving Thoughts" stamp set which is available for purchase now and will continue to be available for purchase in the new catty. It is SO versatile!  All of the embellishments used on this page are from my bin of retired DSP that I managed to bring instead of the one that I had planned to bring:)

From today until 9pm tomorrow evening I'd love to give you 25% off of the Loving Thoughts as my "May Stamp Set of the Day".  

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Loving Thoughts
Paper:Calypso Coral, This and That DSP, Basic Gray
Ink:Basic Gray
Embellishments:Retired, Jumbo Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 " circle
Big Shot:Alphabet Simple Letters (retired)

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)