March 21, 2013

Club Card Share Using Stampin' Up's New Stampin' Class

This month Stampin' Up released an awesome new video series called Stampin' Class, The Basics.  I ordered it right away as I'm not one to recommend things to my customers unless I've tried them myself.  This video is a no brainer... there are TONS of worthwhile ideas and tips!  This card is in fact a case of a piece of wall art that you are taught how to make in the video series. You can check out more details on this fabulous class here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133385.  This class can even be combined with other items to earn you Sale-a-bration benefits!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Daydream Medallions
Paper:Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Basic Grey
Ink:Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Basic Grey
Embellishments:Baker's Twine, Faceted Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Floral Frames Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)