February 11, 2013

Scrapbook Pages Share

I don't know if you've overlooked this awesome Simply Scrappin' Kit in the spring catalog like I almost did!  There is a fabulous bundle in which you can purchase both the Simply Scrappin' Kit with a gorgeous album!  I just wanted to share with you some 8x8 pages that I created to go with my new album:)




Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Paper:Flower Fair Simply Scrappin'
Embellishments:Flower Fair Simply Scrappin'
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Your pages are beautiful! I'm so glad you created these. What creative and gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, bubbly and fun Ange, Stunning layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)