February 26, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #154~ Sketch Challenge


Head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments today and join us for this awesome sketch challenge!  Sorry it was not up earlier... crazy day and I thought I'd set the autopost... apparently not:(

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Stacks of Wishes (hostess set Spring catalog)
Paper:Prints Poetry DSP, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Ink:Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petal, Raspberry Ripple
Embellishments:Raspberry Ripple Satin Stitched Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Border
Big Shot:Circle Dies

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I was wondering what to do with this set, I liked it so I got it but didn't really have any ideas for it, now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, your card makes me giggle! I love the spots, the colors, it is just a happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I love the color combo you chose for your baby card, very cheerful :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this! It is a great nontraditional baby girl card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)