February 12, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #153

This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge was a beautiful colour challenge!  We had to put down our beautiful boy, "Diesel" last week.  It was therapeutic for me to make this page of him the other night.  This pic was taken a few years back while on a camping trip at Honeyman State Park in Oregon.    I'd love for you to come and play with us this week.. .. can't type much more... too teary looking at him:(

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio:
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


7 comments:

  1. :( I'm so sorry. Losing a pet is just devastating. He looks like an amazing companion and you honored him beautifully with this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm teary too. That is the hardest decision to make, I know how difficult it is. Your layout is just beautiful and timeless. And Diesel is a handsome pal! ((Hugs)) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! I love your page and your little pup is SUPER ADORBS!! I love your layouts, seriously so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing nearly a year ago when we had to make that same tough decision with one of our dogs; crafting is great therapy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love and hugs fm Down Under Ange. Your precious poock was indeed a stunning animal. Love the page layout and definitely a perfect tribute to a treasured companion. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page and the colors are lovely! I am truly sorry for the loss of your sweet pet; so sad! Hugs for you, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great page! Love your MDS work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)