February 03, 2013

CASE for my Open House

I'm soooooo excited for my Open House today!  I've got tons of retired items to clear out and decided to make it a CRAZY deal for my customers.   When they make a purchase from the current catalog or Spring Mini, they are going to get to choose an equal amount of retired product for free!  Then.... on top of that, if they spend their $60 they can choose a Sale-abration catalogue item for free!!!  Talk about going home with lots of fun goodies!!!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):That's The Ticket, Wishes Your Way
Paper:Tea For Two DSP
Ink:Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Island Indigo
Embellishments:5/8" Flower Trim, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Ticket Duo Builder, Bitty Butterfly

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)