January 15, 2013

Stampin' Up Just Introduced...

 This is the TRY ME kit available in March!  As a special gift to you, the clear acrylic block is included in this:)
MY PAPER PUMPKIN!!!!!


This is the Paper Pumpkin kit that will be available in March as well:)  It is the first official kit:)



Check Out More Details
https://mypaperpumpkin.com/
Make sure to choose me, Angela McKay, as your demonstrator:)

I've already signed up and would love to get together monthly with all my subscribers for a PJ night where we put our kits together! Who is in?????  At this point, demonstrators don't receive an email regarding who has signed up so drop me a line after you sign up so we can choose a night!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)