January 02, 2013

Spring Catalog Sneak Peek... at least until tomorrow:)

As of tomorrow you'll be able to get your hands on some of these AMAZING products!  My club girls got to play with these sneak peeks a few weeks early:)  One of the fabulous benefits of being an SU demo is that we get our hands on these new products a month early!   (Thank goodness as I really don't do well waiting:)  I'll have a little video for you tomorrow with the pinwheel die:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Wishes Your Way
Paper:Whisper White, Subtles DSP Stack, Regals DSP Stack
Ink:Ridinghood Red
Embellishments:Mini Brads, Baker's Twine
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Square Punch
Big Shot:Pinwheel Die, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh....another EF to look fwd to...can u tell I am sl obsessed by them. Such a wonderful wimsical card Ange...love the pinwheels. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)