January 06, 2013

Self Taught Cross Stitch:)



Okay, I'm going to warn you not to look to closely at my cross stitch.  I've never done it before and I taught myself from the instruction sheet included in the package.  The card on the right was my first attempt and then one on the left my second attempt.  It definitely became easier and I'm eager to try the other pattern with the tulip.  This is definitely a fun little kit to get and even better... you can by it as a bundle and save some money on the Simply Sent Kit with the stamp set!  This would be a great gift for someone who already knows how to cross stitch and is new to cardmaking!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Essentials
Paper:Sweet Threads Simply Sent
Ink:Primrose Petals
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



1 comment:

  1. Ur gunna giggle, but I was an ardent x-stitcher before I discovered papercraft and stamping. I have major x-stitch works all muy place. For a beginner, you did a great job and it looks magical on the card. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)