January 31, 2013

Non Traditional Valentine's Day Card

I love the masculine colours in the Prints Poetry DSP stack so I made a quick card lastnight... funny that all I could think of was a Valentine's Day card for my hubby.  I love the fact that even the sentiment looked masculine.  Even better... you can get it free during Sale-abration!  Don't miss my SAB Open House this weekend!!!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):VintageVerses
Paper:Poetry Prints DSP, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Ink:Midnight Muse
Embellishments:Cute Clips Elements
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 1/2" Circle Punch
Big Shot:3" Circle Die

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo cool seeing a Valentine that is not pink/red Ange. Well done. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)