December 26, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #156


I was so excited to finally make some time for myself last night and head down to my craft room:)  It is long overdue, but I'm sure like many of you, the rapid arrival of Christmas immediately after getting out of school had me scrambling a bit:)

I've been staring longingly at my pre-order items from the upcoming mini and I finally had an excuse to break them out:)  NO MORE Christmas cards for me although I do hope to take the time in the next few days to share some of the gorgeous creations that I received with you!

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty this week and check out the gorgeous creations created by the other design team members and come share your creations with this fun sketch!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Oh Hello
Paper:Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Tea for Two DSP
Ink:Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Embellishments:5/8" Flower Trim, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Basic's Designer Buttons Silver
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Ovals Collections Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty Ange...almost faux vintage. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing that flower trim on your card, and your cut out flower looks fabulous! I've enjoyed seeing the new products on your cards.

    Happy New Year!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)