December 04, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #147


I kept it clean and simple on this one!  I can't believe that I hadn't inked up this stamp set yet ! I am seeing endless possibilities!  The three smaller lacy stamps are my favourite and the sentiments are gorgeous!

This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is a monochromatic theme!  I think that when I started card-making, this was my favourite style to create!  Make sure you head over the Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the other creations!  Then join us!
Pin It

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Lacy and Lovely
Paper:Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink:Calypso Coral
Embellishments:In Colour Polka Dot Brads, Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Modern Label, Large Oval

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. I love monochrome cards Ange, but run fast in the other direction with this colour....LOL!! It looks so different whrn it has a lot of white around it. Thanks for letting me know that CC is not such a scary colour. Great card. Love the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)