October 22, 2012

Christmas Card CASE #3



Okay, don't laugh... can remember if I just saw the video tutorial for how to create this style of card and went from there or if I actually CASE'd this card... doubting that I had the creativity anytime recently to create it so let's go with a CASE (of Angie Leach... we found her!)  AMAZING creation!!!... if you know the creator let me know and I'll add them here:)  Check out the awesome tutorial on how to do this double embossing below!!!

http://toocoolstamping.typepad.com/toocoolstamping/2012/02/designer-frames-double-texture-embossing-.html
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Merry and Bright
Paper:Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:Cherry Cobbler
Embellishments:Rhinestone Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Wide Oval Punch
Big Shot:Lacy Brocade TIEF, Designer Frames TIEF, Snow Flurry Bigz

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! Love your card! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...think I am gunna have to tru this double embossing thing. It looks WAAAYYYYY cool Ange. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)