September 25, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #137


How I ended up here from that inspiration photo I'll never know.  I just keep getting sucked back to this stamp set and framelits!  They are irresistible!

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join us for this week's challenge!  The design team samples are awesome!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Perfectly Preserves
Paper:Perfect Polka Dots DSP, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink:Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive, Black Stazon
Embellishments:1/4" Taffeta (Real Red and Marina Mist) Real Red Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Perfectly Preserved Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Polka Dots

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


3 comments:

  1. I love them! I like that you used patterned paper instead of stamping the lids. They look so cute, all lined up there, just like a real row of mason jars on a shelf, all packed with wholesome goodies! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card- it totally POPS for me and I love that! I can't get enough of these jars!! Seriously cute girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)