August 09, 2012

Not So Fresh Sketch... and a WINNER!

Melissa Ilagan, you are the winner of the draw that I said I was holding way back on... July 20th!!!!  Oh my... where is my summer going????    I'm so sorry that I took that long to draw! Melissa, I will be sending you out one of the Holiday Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders that I used on that card!  Congratulations!

Here's another quick share of a Christmas card that I whipped up with some new product! LOVE all these new framelits!


Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Scentsational Season, Greetings of the Season
Paper:Very Vanilla, Real Red, Candlelight Christmas Specialty DSP
Ink:Real Red, Early Espresso
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Holiday Collection Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for brightening my day Ange!! You're the first card blog I check every morning and I had to do a double take when I saw my name in your post!! I thought I hadn't had enough coffee yet! Your cards are beautiful, I especially love the design and colours of the doilies on yesterday's blog. Soo pretty. Hope you're enjoying (or enjoyed) your time at the lake!

    Thanks again,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)