August 14, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #131

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out this week's challenge, Vintage!   Now I'm still away with no scrapping supplies so I tried to create something on MDS that would fit.  Not sure if this is Vintage, but it felt like it to me:)  Make sure that you head over and check out the other fabulous samples created by the Design team members and then come and share your creations with us!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio:
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


5 comments:

  1. really great card ! lovely colors
    greetings martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally DIG your layout! I love the fact that it is a WAY more modern twist on vintage than what I normally think of. I hate following the crowd but when I am all out of inspiration I tend to do that... AWESOME layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!!! Love the color combo!!! Love all the banners!! Great accents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable page! I love the simplicity of it and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great looking layout! I love the sweet black and white photo! The newsprint is a great take on vintage...very cool! Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)