July 24, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #128

This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge was a tough one for me... the more I looked at it the more I was reminded of a camping trip that we took down the Oregon Coast a few years ago.  So, that was how I came up with a camping related page:)  Go figure!  I am so in love with this stamp set and the Natural Composition DSP!

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the fabulous samples created by the other Design Team members and then share what you come up with!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Rough Type, The Great Outdoors
Paper:Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Natural Composition Specialty DSP
Ink:Early Espresso
Embellishments:Linen Thread, Naturals Designer Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:3/4" Circle
Big Shot:Oval Accents Bigz  Clear


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



2 comments:

  1. Love this page. Did you know that the Natural Composition DSP has acid in it? Wanted you to know before it ruined your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this camping page! Very nice layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)