June 01, 2012

Today is the Best Day Ever!!!!!

With the launch of the new Stampin' Up Catalogue today, Stampin' Up is going big!  I can't wait to share all the fabulous promotions with you.  I'm going to start with their recruiting promotion.  Check out the awesome stuff from the new Patio Party Suite that you get for free in addition to the fabulous value of the Starter Kit!  In addition to this fabulous Stampin' Up promotion, I like to make you joining my West Coast Creators Team even more fun by offering my new recruits a free stamp set up to $48.95 in value!  Put these two promos together and you will have a great starting point for your SU business, or if you are like me when I started, a fabulous start for you to just play and create with:)  Hobby demos are welcome:)  Check back today for details or SU's ordering promo that starts today as well!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)