June 06, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Sketch Challenge #127


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is one of my favourites, a sketch challenge!  They always seem to get me back into the stamping groove after a break.   Make sure to come and join us at Stampin' Royalty this week and share with us what you do with this sketch:)

 I'm on the countdown to summer holidays right now which means CHAOS!  This time of year is so bittersweet, saying goodbye to my students as they head off for highschool, but looking forward to spending the summer with my own boys!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Chock full of Cheer
Paper:Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink:Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestone
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 3/4" Circle


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love what you did with it -- the sketch matches the stamp set perfectly! BTW, I'm now one of your stalkers after connecting to your site from Jill's trackback! Never did find the box she case'd, but I certainly found a whole lot more! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)