June 30, 2012

Baseball and Banners

This was a quick and easy card that I whipped up for all of the boys' baseball coaches this year.  Unfortunately they were all sealed in envelopes when I realized that I'd forgotten to photograph one so I had to use my test card:(  Notice that I forgot to use the good old embossing buddy on this one... hence the cling ons:)


I've updated my retired items list!  Check it out! The link is up top:)

Don't forget about my fabulous promo for items purchased from the new catty!
  • order $40 from me and choose a free ink pad with your order
  • order $60 from me and choose a free ink pad as well as get 10% off of your merchandise value
  • order $100 from me and choose a free ink pad as well as get 20% off of your merchandise value
  • purchase a Big Shot and get 20% off plus a free ink pad and embossing folder!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS FABULOUS STAMPIN' UP PROMOTION!!!!!  I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS PART OF MY TEAM!  HOBBY DEMOS ARE WELCOME:)


Pin It

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Great Sport, Bitty Banners
Paper:Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:Basic Black, Real Red
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle
Big Shot:Banners Framelits


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)