May 12, 2012

Sneak Peek #2


A little fun for my hubby's b-day card:)  Wish I'd got that 4 and 2 closer together!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Memorable Moments
Paper:Comfort Cafe DSP, Cajun Crase, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Midnight Muse,Cajun Craze
Embellishments:Naturals Designer Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Framelits Labels Collection


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Y'know I didn't like this set in the preorder PDF, but this card is so great that I think I might get it. Great card Ange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)